Monday, July 7, 2008

Welcome GNL Gang

I would like to welcome you to view my blog site. Just as you have a common concern, it became clear talking to many people like myself and you, that we are tired of changes being made to lessen the strength of our United States. I decided to start putting facts in place so others can view them. Our media no longer provides the balanced reporting that they once were trained and committed to do. In fact it was the media that could actually be a constructive force in helping our country stay on course... not anymore. They are so far to the left that the earth must appear flat to them.

You all are a good lot and we have a common connection through one of your board members. He is a good ol' cowboy, old but good...HA I am sure I will hear back from that comment. I have several good friends out in Greely and Cowboy can talk to you about that.. Next time the snow is right I will come see some of you. I am pretty hooked on your mountains from Jan - April.

Sit tall for all to see and don't be afraid to say what has to be said, it is up to folks like us to keep American the greatest nation on earth. Some major changes have to be made soon and not the ones that Barack Hussien Obama is talking about either.

WE DO HAVE TO SHUT SOME OF OUR DOORS AND TO SOME PEOPLE WHO WANT TO COME IT. IT IS NOT JUST THE SOUTHERN DOOR BUT THAT IS A GOOD START.

WELCOME.....

No comments: