Saturday, July 19, 2008

THIS IS WHAT OBAMA STATES IN HIS BOOK

THESE ARE DIRECT EXERPTS FROM BOOKS THAT OHBAMA HAS WRITTEN. IS THIS NOT AMAZING THAT WE HAVE SUCH A LARGE NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY LIKE WHAT THIS MAN SAYS...HE IS FOR CHANGE... BUT THEY HAVE NO EARTHLY IDEA WHO AND WHAT HE IS ABOUT.

YOU AND I MUST PUT THE INFORMATION OUT. MY SITE CONTINUES TO GET WIDE VIEWING BUT PLEASE MAKE SURE IT GETS INTO THE HANDS OF THOSE WHO ARE UNDECIDED, UNINFORMED, OPEN MINDED, EVEN CLOSED MINDED BUT NEED TO HEAR AND SEE FACTS BEFORE THEY DECIDE...

BECOME PART OF THE ARMY TO " WAKE UP AMERICANS"


Below are a few lines from Obama's books;

In his words!
From Dreams of My Father: "I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.'>

From Dreams of My Father : 'I found a solace innursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosityagainst my mother's race.'>

From Dreams of My Father : 'There was somethingabout him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'I never emulate whitemen and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself , the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.'

And FINALLY the Most Damming one of ALL of them!!!

From Audacity of Hope: 'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'

If you have never forwarded an e-mail, now is the time to Do so!!!!

We CANNOT have someone with this type of mentality running our GREAT nation!! I don't care whether you a Democrat or a Conservative . We CANNOT turn ourselves over to a person with his type of character to be the President of the one country that the world still looks to for hope.
Do not believe for a minute that the USA is not still the one place on earth that people wait for years in the hope of being allowed to enter. Another reason to close our N and S borders and force everyone to come in through the front door of our Nation.

PLEASE help spread the word! My Country and Your is at risk.

No comments: