Friday, May 3, 2013

My Thoughts on Boston Bombing




IF this does not drive us as a nation to demand action from our government to stop the flow of anyone from a muslim nation to our country then we deserve what is going to be facing us.  We the people have to demand change… that is how our country works We The People not DC not the President  runs this country so I plan on sending these to everyone voting age person on my list to let them know this is only the beginning.  911 was an attack hard to prevent that but now we know better.  We best get serious about these people and take action.   This whole incident has turned out to be a joke for our FBI, CIA, and Homeland security…

I mean the put a photo up on TV and ask us can we help them  identify this man… The FBI and all the others had actually interview and questioned him… Did anyone have a cell phone to take a photo of him?  We give them billions of dollars and they ask the public to identify a photo… A joke

It is actions like this by the great USA that fans the flames of the nuts cases.  They must be having a big party over how two of their Jihadist nut cases could pull this off, right under hundreds of Police.  Be watched and interviewed by the USA finest and still be deemed no threat.   I mean the news keep asking why, let’s try and understand why they are doing this… For 20 years the muslims nuts have been telling us… They have declared war on the US and all Christians, granted our President went to great lengths to tell them early on that the US is not a Christian nation.   They have been attacking US locations, ships, etc for over 20 years and we still do not know why… Wake UP America … the time is fast approaching the point of no return.

As you can see this make my blood boil and I have written all my states DC elected and let them know how me, my family and friends feel about this. 

Thanks for sending this to me.   Maybe folks will start to understand what War Looks Like.   Cowardly as it is, that is how these folks operate.   All in the name of “allah” their god of hate and death… How sad that so many people have to suffer for such false teaching.  But God’s Word warns us about the end times and how just this type of things will happen.  Christians know “allah” is a false god and that is why the muslim faith hate us so much,  this actually is a tough issue for Christians as we are taught to love our enemy… Looking at these photo’s I have to ask God to forgive me for how my human heart and mind responds to such actions.  So I pray that God will take action against this false teachings and bring them to know God’s way

Sorry for my ranting but to see our country sit by and allow this to happen really boils my blood.  I fear for my kids and grandkids as this well take many years to fix.  Thanks to our fathers and grandfathers we grew up in the best time our country experience and our generation has let them down.   I am sad that my grand kids have to witness such carnage in our own country.  You and I never had to see such or worry about such when we were growing up.  

We had planned a trip up the East coast with several days in Boston in June.  My 12 and 14 year old grandkids asked me a few days after the Boston bombing… are you sure we want to do the trip.  We talked about the whole muslim war thing and now they can not wait to go.   We can let them win by changing our life style.
God Bless American

No comments: