Tuesday, April 12, 2011

TYSON's.. No thanks

Yes, folks, this did happen but it was not recent, it happened a couple of years ago. I have not bought Tyson products for sometime and had also sent the company a letter expressing my views on the matter and telling them I would not be purchasing their products. They did not respond.

Yes, I know you think this is overreacting and is another example of my ‘radical’ views. Keep saying that and unless we, as Americans, begin to change our way of purchasing (expressing opinion) and thought processes as well as political views, in a VERY few years we will see who was correct. Tell your daughters they might think about purchasing Burquas and your sons to get out their prayer rugs.
d.

Subject: FW: Tyson Chicken




Tyson Foods eliminates Labor Day in favor of
Muslim Holiday !

I think that you will find this very interesting.

How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.

How do you take over America ? One American at a time.

Tyson chicken anyone?? None for me thanks!!!!

We all need to heed this message!!!!!

TYSON FOODS ELIMINATES LABOR DAY IN FAVOR OF
MUSLIM HOLIDAY

Tyson Food in Shelbyville , Tennessee has eliminated
Labor Day as a paid holiday in favor of the last day of Ramadan
because they have 700 Muslim employees. The fact that they
have almost that many non-Muslim employees is beside the
point apparently!

I will no longer purchase any Tyson products. It's just one more
little chunk of America that's been bitten off. If you wish to join
me, then let your e-mail friends know this. If we don't stand up
for something we will fall for anything.

All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing..

This was verified http:// www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/outrage.asp

I did not believe even Snopes, so I checked it out myself:

No comments: