Thursday, October 2, 2008

I Could Not Believe What I Saw

Yesterday October 1 ... Raleigh NC State Fair Grounds

I went out to the Fair Grounds to check on the Lions Club Booth at about 10 AM... Traffic was not moving... Police were directing traffic ... Cars were everywhere..,

I was trying to figure out what was going on. Thee was nothing on the bill board about any event, I had not read anything, it was not on TV or the radio. What is the world could it be.

Buses full of people several hundred cars parked everywhere????

Well when I finally got inside the grounds I had another surprize. Was I in America or had somehow I been picked up and dropped in a Muslim country. To my surprize and amazement I was now among several thousand Muslim dressed people from kids to seniors. What could be going on. Whites, Blacks, and literaly thousands of people dressed in every Islamic costume you can imagine.

Was it a political event, was OH Bama here? Surely they had not invited Mc Cain or Palin to come and speak to them. What in the world... How could so many people assemble and not one word of this be on the media I kept asking myself. I mean let 20 people go to central prison to burn a candle to protest the execution of a murderer and every network is there, and why not here. This is right down the networks key issues to blast into our homes.

I tried to ask some of the people there what was going on and most just walked by and would not talk to me. Guess without a beard, robe or a turbin they assumed I could not understand them.

I can tell for sure, if you had want a taxie you had a problem... all the drivers and cars were at this event. I waited to hear on TV something about it still nothing.

Folks let me tell you. This will cause you to take a step back and ask yourself. Am I still in the US.

This is one small US City. I had to sit down and open my mind, yes I know it is a bit closed,
to imagine if this went on in every city in the US on Oct 1 and without any communication from the normal channels... Well for sure they are more committed to thier cause than the average American is that is for sure.

I did finally get one young lady to take to me.... She by the way was a white girl who had converted to the Islamic life. I asked her why she choose this religion and she said, is was a religion that believed in peace and love... My mouth dropped and I asked her about the suicide bombers that we see on TV who go into market areas and kill innocent people in the name of ALLAH... she said oh these are radicals who really do not understand the true meaning of Islam.
I asked her why so many had turned out today and she smiled and told me it was a special prayer day. I asked her did they pray for peace and talk about these radicals... she said no it was more about specials prays for Allah.

Honest this yound lady was so full of Allah that she could have easly been convienced to do anything they wanted in the name of Allah

Me, I am just in shock... God help us when the radicals decide to call these folks to task and they will, it is how they work. Read my earlier posted back several months ago which shows how things change as the % of Muslims grows... It is how it worked in Europe and other countries and it is headed to our America...

God, Please Wake Us UP Before It Is Too Late

No comments: