Wednesday, July 14, 2010

WHY I MIGHT CARRY A GUN

WHY?



*PEOPLE ASK WHY?*

*/Why I Might Carry a Gun /*



*My old grandpa said to me *

*"Son, there comes a time in every man's life when he stops
bustin' knuckles and starts bustin' caps and *

*usually it's when he becomes too old to take an ass whoopin." *

*I don't carry a gun to kill people. *

*I carry a gun to keep from being killed. *

*I don't carry a gun to scare people. *

*I carry a gun because sometimes this world can be a scary
place. *

*I don't carry a gun because I'm paranoid. *

*I carry a gun because there are real threats in the world.. *



*I don't carry a gun because I'm evil. *

*I carry a gun because I have lived long enough to see the evil
in the world. *



*I don't carry a gun because I hate the government. *

*I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of
government.. *



*I don't carry a gun because I'm angry. *

*I carry a gun so that I don't have to spend the rest of my life
hating myself for failing to be prepared. *



*I don't carry a gun because I want to shoot someone. *

*I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my
bed, and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon. *



*I don't carry a gun because I am a cowboy. *

*I carry a gun because, when I die and go to heaven, I want to
be a cowboy. *



*I don't carry a gun to make me feel like a man. *

*I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves
and the ones they love. *



*I don't carry a gun because I feel inadequate. *

*I carry a gun because unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I
am inadequate. *



*I don't carry a gun because I love it. *

*I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it
meaningful to me. *



*Police protection is an oxymoron. *

*Free citizens must protect themselves. *

*Police do not protect you from crime, they usually just
investigate the crime after it happens and then call someone in
to clean up the mess. *



*Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too
old to take an ass whoopin'.....*

*author unknown (/but obviously brilliant/)** *



************************** *

*A LITTLE GUN HISTORY *

*In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to
1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves,
were rounded up and exterminated. *

* ------------------------------ *

* *

*In 1911, Turkey established gun control. >From 1915 to 1917,
1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded
up and exterminated. *

* ------------------------------ *

* *

*Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945,
a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend
themselves were rounded up and exterminated. *

* ------------------------------ *

* *

*China** established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20
million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were
rounded up and exterminated *

* ------------------------------ *

* *

*Guatemala** established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981,
100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded
up and exterminated. *

* ---- ------------- ------------- *

* *

*Uganda** established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979,
300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up
and exterminated. *

* ------------------------------ *

* *

*Cambodia** established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977,
one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were
rounded up and exterminated. *

* ----------------------------- *

* *

*Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th
Century because of gun control: 56 million. *

*------------------------------ *

* *

*You won't see this data on the US evening news, or hear
politicians disseminating this information. *

* *

*Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property
and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding
citizens. *

* *

*Take note my fellow Americans, before it's too late! *

* *

*The next time someone talks in favor of gun control, please
remind them of this history lesson. *

* *

*With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.
*

* *

*During WWII the Japanese decided not to invade America because
they knew most Americans were ARMED! *

* *

*If you value your freedom, please spread this anti gun -
control message to all of your friends. *

* *

* *

*The purpose of fighting is to win. *

*There is no possible victory in defense. *

*The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more
important than either. *

*The final weapon is the brain. *

*All else is supplemental. *

*SWITZERLAND** ISSUES EVERY HOUSEHOLD A GUN! *

*SWITZERLAND** 'S GOVERNMENT TRAINS EVERY ADULT THEY ISSUE A
RIFLE. *

*SWITZERLAND** HAS THE LOWEST GUN RELATED CRIME RATE OF ANY
CIVILIZED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!! *



*IT'S A NO BRAINER! *

*DON'T LET OUR GOVERNMENT WASTE MILLIONS OF OUR TAX DOLLARS IN
AN EFFORT TO MAKE ALL LAW ABIDING CITIZENS AN EASY TARGET. *



*I'm a firm believer in the 2nd Amendment! *

*If you are too, please forward. *

No comments: