Saturday, August 2, 2008

U S A No Longer A Christian Nation - New Alert

Did you not hear Mr OH Bama make this statement. He did in fact say this... Maybe he comes from a church and belief system that is different than the majority of the citizens of the US.

This man is about the scariest thing that I have come across in my short life on the planet. But in my 64 years he makes me shutter when I think of what he stands or in fact does not stand for. How dare him make sure statement and insult our nation. If it were not for the fact that the US is a Christian nation the world would be controlled by the likes of Hilter and Stalin and the Terrorist would be running even more shod over more nations than they are today. How dare him... Shame on the media for not doing their job.

Stop buying their papers and watching thier shows for a few weeks and see how fast they change their style.....



Subject: no longer a Christian nation

Dear Friends, As I was listening to a news program last night,I watched in horror as Barack Obama made the statement with pride. .'we are no longer a Christian nation; we are now a nation ofChristians, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, . . .

(True only because we are a Christian nation and allow freedom of worship) As with so many otherstatements I've heard him (and his wife) make, I never thought I'd seethe day that I'd hear something like that from a presidential candidatein this nation.

To think our forefathers fought and died for the rightfor our nation to be a Christian nation--and to have this man say withpride that we are no longer that. How far this nation has come fromwhat our founding fathers intended it to be.

I hope that each of you will do what I'm doingnow--send your concerns, written simply and sincerely, to the Christianson your email list.

With God's help, and He is still in control of this nation and all else, we can show this man and the world in November that we are, indeed, still a Christian nation!

Please pray for our nation!

No comments: